Sunday, September 8, 2013

Danger: Rats

Yes indeedy, rats are very dangerous and to most people very scary.
Rats bite and leave several types of diseases on their victim.
But there are ways on how to get rid of them and how not to get rid of them.
Do not use poison to kill rats. What happens is when they die, they will crawl in a crack and smell.
Do not use rat traps. The rat is likely to bite you when you lift it up.
Instead, get an exterminator. They will remove the rats from your home and put them in a cage so your home is rat free.
Just keep your place clean, do not leave food out and empty your garbage on a regular basis.
Hopefully, the rats will never intrude again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.