Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Angry Mother Puts Ice cream In Child's Hand

Lily Wilder and her two kids, John who was 7-years-old and Sue, who was 14-years-old, came home from a long day at the beach.
John right away, demanded ice cream. "Gimme some ice cream mom, right now."
Flustered, Lily went to the freezer, took out a carton of vanilla ice cream, got a spoon and dug into the stiff ice cream.
She glopped it right in John's hand. Sue was stunned. John started to scream.
Sue not believing what she saw, went upstairs and ran to her mother's room and dialed 911.
"911 emergency." An operator said in a sugary voice.
"I'd like to report a case of child abuse. My mom just put some ice cream in my brother's hand."
Silence on the line for about a minute.
"OK I will send out the Police." The operator said, smoothly.
Sue gave the address and hung up the phone.
She then went outside and waited for the Police to show up.
When the Police came, They went right to Sue and asked what was going on.
"It is child abuse. You see, my mother glopped ice cream in my brother's hand."
The officer's looked at each other and started laughing.
"I don't think it's a bit funny." Sue said stoutly.
"Ma'm, putting ice cream in a child's hand is not child abuse. It's just crazy that's all."
The two Police officers started laughing again as they went into the cruiser.
Sue ran back into the house and slammed the door and went up to John's room. He was in bed.
"John are you OK?" Sue asked. "I'm fine." John said.
"It was a terrible thing what mother did to you." Sue said, softly.
"Yeah, good night." John muttered as he rolled around in his bed.
Lily was in her room.
Sue did not want to have anything to do with her mother after pulling that crazy act.
She simply went to her room and closed the door.
The house was still and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.