Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Was A Little Bad Ass

When I was five years old, indeed, I was a little bad ass. In fact by the time you finish reading this content, you will know how much of a bad ass I really was.
On a routine basis, me and my little friends, all boys, would break windows with rocks. We really got off on that! We would also go to the construction yard and try to start up the bulldozer, crane and dump truck. We never got them to work, but we were having the time of our lives trying to do it.
One time in church, my mother told me that she was going to give me a missle. I thought that a missle was some kind of new whistle. "I'll blow on it." I said. "You blow on it, I'm going to take it away from you." My mother said.
One  time, my sister and I turned on the garden hose and we sprayed the inside of our house. The carpet, walls and couch were drenched. Our parents were furious. They said that they will give us our spankings tomorrow, but that never happened.
One time, I threw a kid's bike in the swimming pool, simply because I didn't like him.
And being five years old, I used to beat up on other kids my age. One time, I hit some five year old kid with a chain. Another time, I marked a kid's bike handles with a ball point pen.
Another time, I hit a kid with a stick. And as mentioned above, I would beat up kids my age. And this was often.
I look back on these days and I laugh. What a ruthless five year old I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.