Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Your Child Is The Target Of The School Bully What Should You Do? ( Article)

Your son Johnny comes home from school with a black eye. You are horrified. You ask, "Johnny, what happened to your eye?" "I fell into my locker." He said sullenly. "I don't believe you. What happened?" You ask. You are very worried. "I got punched in the eye. Now will leave me alone?" Johnny said defensely as he went to his room.
Johnny is the target of the school bully. There are things that you can do to stop this. Here are some of them.
Sue the bully's parents. This way his parents will realize how serious this is.
Sue the school. There is no need for children to tolerate bullying.
Tell the school principal. Try to let him or her know what the bully or bullies are doing to your child.
Drive your child to school every chance you can get. School bullying often happens on the school bus.
Tell the bully's parents. This may help.
With these tips, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.