Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hooker Gets Life In Prison (News)

Tracy Wood otherwise known as Candy Cane was a street hooker. She was tall and thin with bleached blonde hair and  heavily made up blue eyes  like a fawn. She had long fingernails, with razors underneath for protection. On her full lips, she was wearing too much lipstick.
She was putting her hands on her hips and was walking the street of the South Bronx in New York.
All of a sudden, a man in a lumber jack shirt and a pair of Levis  jeans who looked like a thirty something, was driving his jeep and stopped and picked up Wood. They both agreed that they would stop at a hotel and Wood would do her business on her john.
So off to the hotel they went. When they found a room, Wood started to take off her clothes. That's when the john started punching Wood on her legs and body. Wood screamed shrilly. She hysterically put out the john's eyes with her razor finger nails. Then, as the john was crying out in pain, Wood harshly hit the john in the throat. The john died instantly. A neighbor next door heard the screaming and called the Police.
The Police officer came to Wood's hotel room within ten minutes. He strictly said, "What happened?"
Wood confessed that she  was being beaten by her john and the fact that she put out his eyes and also she hit him in the throat. "What you did was first degree murder You're going to jail." The Police officer said, harshly.
"But he beat me up and I had to protect myself." Wood wailed.
"If you called 911 instead of killing him, you would be much better off."  The officer said, harshly.
The officer called an ambulance and the two men came from the ambulance and put the john in a body bag and whisked him away.
The  Police officer read Wood the Miranda rights, cuffed her and drove her to the county jail. She was to stay in jail until the date of her trial.
At the trial, the Judge had no mercy. "He beat me and I was just trying to kill me! I just had to protect myself!" Wood said desperately.
"You should thought of that before you killed him." The Judge said coldly.
"I sentence you to life in the state prison without parole." Said the Judge.
"No, no, no!" Wood wailed.
Wood was taken away and was put back in jail until she went to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.