Saturday, October 19, 2013

How To Stay Warm In Sub Zero Temps.

Yes indeedy, winter is just around the corner and in many parts of the world, that means that temps. will go down to sub zero at times.
Just be prepared. I will show you some pointers on how to keep warm and toasty.
First of all, don't go outside unless you have to.
Always bundle yourself up. Wear a long underwear, pants or jeans, a down jacket, heavy gloves a scarf around your face and neck. Earmuffs and a hat. Wear boots with rubber soles so you won't slip on the ice.
At home, put your sheets in the dryer for an hour. This way, you will have warm sheets to sleep in.
Take a shower and wash your hair at night, so you will have extra time to bundle up in the  morning.
Eat a hot breakfast and drink a hot beverage.
And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.