Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Dangers Of Getting A Perm

So you want to get a perm huh?
You will feel beautiful and glamorous with a perm, right?
Wrong. And I will tell you why.
First of all, if you have dry brittle hair, take a pass  on the perm. Your hair will fall out!
Don't wash your hair right before you get a perm. Your hair will be fried out and fuzzy. Rather than that, wash your hair three to four days before you get your perm.
When you go to the beauty salon on your big perm day, your hair stylist will will put dangerous chemicals in your hair.
Then comes the scorching rods that she will curl your hair with. And that is also very harmful to your hair.
Finally, when the rods come out, your hair is always dry and brittle. Your hair looks glamorous, but at the same time, your hair is scorched and damaged.
Never wash your hair after getting a perm. You will ruin it. Wait 24 to 48 hours to wash your hair .
I have   heard horror stories about perms. Some people have burnt, botched hair from a perm. Others get frizzy hair from a perm. Other people get hair that falls out in clumps.
So if you want to get a perm, think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hi! I'm cathy Markus. I have a husband and two kitties. I love to creative write, I like to socialize, compose music for my flute, write music for the piano, eat asian food and eat my husbands home cooking(He's a Chef,) read and sing and dance. I'd love to have some friends here.